MatrixGraph<N, E, Ty, NullN, NullE, Ix> is a graph datastructure backed by an adjacency matrix.
pub use crate::graph::IndexType;
- Iterator over all edges of a graph.
- Iterator over the edges of from or to a node
MatrixGraph<N, E, Ty, Null>is a graph datastructure using an adjacency matrix representation.
- Iterator over the neighbors of a node.
- Iterator over the node identifiers of a graph.
- Iterator over all nodes of a graph.
NotZerois used to optimize the memory usage of edge weights
MatrixGraph, replacing the default
- Wrapper trait for an
Option, allowing user-defined structs to be input as containers when defining a null element.
- Base trait for types that can be wrapped in a
- Short version of
NodeIndex::new(with Ix =
MatrixGraphwith directed edges.
- Node identifier.
MatrixGraphwith undirected edges.