StableGraph keeps indices stable across removals.
feature = "stable_graph".
pub use crate::graph::edge_index;
pub use crate::graph::node_index;
pub use crate::graph::DefaultIx;
pub use crate::graph::EdgeIndex;
pub use crate::graph::GraphIndex;
pub use crate::graph::IndexType;
pub use crate::graph::NodeIndex;
- Iterator over the edge indices of a graph.
- Reference to a
- Iterator over all edges of a graph.
- Iterator over the edges of from or to a node
- Iterator over the multiple directed edges connecting a source node to a target node
- An iterator over either the nodes without edges to them or from them.
- Iterator over the neighbors of a node.
- Iterator over the node indices of a graph.
- Iterator over all nodes of a graph.
StableGraph<N, E, Ty, Ix>is a graph datastructure using an adjacency list representation.
- A “walker” object that can be used to step through the edge list of a node.
StableGraphwith directed edges.
StableGraphwith undirected edges.