Serializers that can be used standalone and provide basic capabilities.
- A serializer made specifically to work with
- Scratch space that always uses the global allocator.
- Scratch space that allocates within a buffer.
- Wraps a byte buffer and equips it with
- A serializer built from composeable pieces.
- Allocates scratch space with a main and backup scratch.
- Fixed-size scratch space allocated on the heap.
- A passthrough scratch space allocator that tracks scratch space usage.
- An adapter that adds shared serialization support to a serializer.
- Errors that can occur when allocating with the global allocator.
- The error type returned by an
- The default serializer error.
- Errors that can occur when using a fixed-size allocator.
- An error that can occur while serializing shared pointers.
- A general-purpose serializer suitable for environments where allocations can be made.
- A serializer suitable for environments where allocations cannot be made.