Crate swc_commonsource ·
Utilities for the swc project
Adds default implementation of Emitter. Enabling this feature will add tty-related dependencies.
Adds methods to generate web sourcemap.
Base mode for plugins, which can be enabled by
This mode creates a trait which can be used to override
Creates an implementation for the plugin trait. This implements simply
invokes thread-locals declared in
Allows replacing operations related to thread-local variables with a trait.
fxhash instead of
pub use self::errors::SourceMapper;
pub use self::errors::SourceMapperDyn;
pub use self::source_map::FileLoader;
pub use self::source_map::FilePathMapping;
pub use self::source_map::SourceMap;
- Machinery for hygienic macros, inspired by the
- This module reexports items from
swc_visitwith some swc-specific traits.
- The SourceMap tracks all the source code used within a single crate, mapping from integer byte positions to the original source code location. Each bit of source parsed during crate parsing (typically files, in-memory strings, or various bits of macro expansion) cover a continuous range of bytes in the SourceMap and are represented by SourceFiles. Byte positions are stored in
spansand used pervasively in the compiler. They are absolute positions within the SourceMap, which upon request can be converted to line and column information, source code snippets, etc.
- This module defines types which are thread safe if
cfg!(feature = "concurrent")is true.
- rustfmt-friendly version of
- Chains multiple visitor.
- A byte offset. Keep this small (currently 32-bits), as AST contains a lot of them.
- A character offset. Because of multibyte utf8 characters, a byte offset is not equivalent to a character offset. The SourceMap will convert BytePos values to CharPos values as necessary.
- Note: This struct intentionally does not implement rkyv’s archieve to avoid redundant data copy (https://github.com/swc-project/swc/issues/5471) source_map_proxy constructs plugin-side Loc instead with shared SourceFile instance.
- Used to create a
- A source code location used for error reporting Note: This struct intentionally does not implement rkyv’s archieve to avoid redundant data copy (https://github.com/swc-project/swc/issues/5471) source_map_proxy constructs plugin-side Loc instead with shared SourceFile instance.
- A source code location used as the result of
- A mark is a unique id associated with a macro expansion.
- A collection of spans. Spans have two orthogonal attributes:
- A single source in the SourceMap.
- Spans represent a region of code, used for error reporting. Positions in spans are absolute positions from the beginning of the
source_map, not positions relative to
SourceFiles. Methods on the
SourceMapcan be used to relate spans back to the original source. You must be careful if the span crosses more than one file - you will not be able to use many of the functions on spans in
source_mapand you cannot assume that the length of the
span = hi - lo; there may be space in the
BytePosrange between files.
- A SyntaxContext represents a chain of macro expansions (represented by marks).
- Dummy span, both position and length are zero, syntax context is zero as well.
- Storage for span hygiene data.
- A trait for ast nodes.
- Derive with
- Derive with
- Alias for
#[derive(Spanned, Fold, Clone, Debug, PartialEq)]for a struct and
#[derive(Spanned, Fold, Clone, Debug, PartialEq, FromVariant)]for an enum.
serde::Deserializewhich is aware of
- Derives [
From] for all variants. This only supports an enum where every variant has a single field.
- Derives [
swc_common::Spanned]. See [
swc_common::Spanned] for documentation.